How to get more than enough Protein Every Day When Eating Raw Living Foods…
Make Green Smoothie/Energy Soup Wich Includes: 1 apple-0.5g, 1 cucumber- 1.0g, 1/4 cup sprouted sunflower seeds 11g, 1 cup of alfalfa sprouts 1.0g, 1cup of spinach 1.0g, 1/2 medium avocado 2.0g = 15.5
Prepare and Eat – 1 cup of sprouted Quinoa 12g
Total Breakfast Protein Intake 28.5g
- 1 Banana 1.0g
- 1 cup of grapes 1.0g
- 1 oz of almonds 6.0g Total Snack Protein Intake 8.0g Total Lunch Protein Intake 5g
- 1 cup of Zucchini pasta 2.0g -1/2cup tomato sauce 1.0g – small romaine/spinach salad (1 cup) 1.0g
- 1/2 cup of cubed papaya or cherries 1.0g
Afternoon Snack: - 3oz’s of barley/sesame/flax seed crackers 3.0g – 1 oz of tahini (made with 2 tables spoon of sesame) 3.0g – 1 cup of blackberries 2.0g Total Afternoon Snack Protein Intake 8g
- 1 Taco: made with corn (1 cup) 4.0g and 4 table spoons of flax 7.0g
- Meat - almond/walnut based 2.0oz, 10g
- Notso Cheese – Cashew based 1/2 oz, 2.5g
- Notso refried beans – Garbanzo bean based 1/4 cup, 3.5g
- Lettuce, tomato, sprouts and onion 1.0g
Total Dinner Protein Intake 28g
TOTAL DAILY PROTEIN INTAKE 77.5g
That’s and extra 27.5g of protein, which exceeds what the World Health Organization has designated as the required amount to build lean muscle mass.
LIVE PROTEIN COMING FROM RAW LIVING FOODS
If you have any questionv about protein or any other heatlh subject, contact us as 866.426.1213.
Make Every Day The Best Day Ever!
Wishing you the greatest Happines,
Health Education Director