COOKIES AND CREAM CHEESECAKE©
Serves 10 (small slices due to RICHNESS)
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Food processor, blender, spring form pan (9″ is ideal)
Ø 1 ¾ cup almonds
Ø 6 tablespoons cacao powder
Ø 5 – 6 dates (or 3 ½ oz. date paste)
Ø 1 teaspoon pure, non-alcoholic vanilla extract
Ø 1/8 teaspoon Celtic or Himalayan salt
1. Soak almonds overnight and drain.
2. To make date paste, cover dates with filtered water and soak for 4 hours, process in food processor until smooth.
3. Process all ingredients in food processor.
4. Lightly grease bottom and sides of spring form pan with extra virgin coconut oil.
5. Press mixture into bottom of spring form pan (not on sides).
6. Cover and chill, if desired.
Ø 3 cups cashews
Ø 2 cups almond milk
Ø 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Ø 1 cup cacao nibs
Ø ¾ cup agave
Ø 4 tablespoons pure, non-alcoholic vanilla extract
Ø ¼ teaspoon Celtic or Himalayan salt
Ø 3 tablespoons lecithin
Ø ½ cup cacao butter
Ø ¼ cup coconut oil
1. Soak cashews in filtered water for 30 minutes and drain.
2. Soak cacao nibs in filtered water for 30 minutes and drain.
3. Using blender, blend all ingredients except coconut oil and lecithin, until smooth and creamy.
4. Add lecithin and melted coconut oil, blending until well incorporated.
5. Pour onto crust-filled pan.
6. Cover and chill overnight.
7. Remove from spring form.
8. Garnish with seasonal fruit and serve.