The CHI scholarship is designed to assist those in need by covering the entire costs associated with the second week of the program.
To apply for a scholarship
Contact the Program Director at 886.426.1213 and be prepared to supply the following items:
- Proof of financial hardship
- Diagnosis and prognosis from a licensed physician. This letter should be submitted on the physician’s letterhead, contain the physician’s license number, and clearly specify that your health crisis is life-threatening.
Your application will be reviewed by the scholarship committee. If you are awarded a scholarship you will be notified by the Program Director. We respectfully request that the information be held in confidence while you are attending classes and addressing your healing crisis at CHI.
How the CHI scholarship program works
The CHI scholarship program works as follows:
- You must apply for the CHI scholarship at least two weeks prior to arriving at the institute.
- You must pay to attend the first week of the CHI program. This is to ensure that the CHI holistic healing program is right for you. The total cost will include 1 week of tuition in a private or shared room.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, it will pay for the second week of tuition for the program.
Donating to the CHI scholarship program fund
Do you want to share in the gift of education and healing?
You may have benefited from CHI’s programs and now you have the opportunity to contribute to the healing of others. The CHI scholarship program is funded and supported through:
- A percentage of Internet sales of products from the CHI on-line store
- Tax deductable donations from contributors like you.
Because of generous donations, hundreds of people have been able to experience positive healing transformations and holistic health educations. You can donate to the CHI scholarship program fund in one of the following ways:
Mail a check
Attention: Program Director
112 West Union City Road
Union City, Michigan 49094
Please specify that the check is for the CHI scholarship program fund. (You Will Receive A Donation Reciept For IRS tax purpose)
Donate by credit or debit card
Call 866.426.1213 – Ask to speak to the Program Director.
We are a non-profit organization and your donation is tax deductible.
May your day be filled with blessings and may your joy be multiplied. Thank you on behalf of all those who have benefited from your generous donations.